Monday, 6 June 2011

WELCOME!



Hello and welcome to my blog.

I have tried and failed MANY times with blogging.

I am trying to make sure this time I keep up with it.

Who am I?

I am The Bipolar Kid. I am female, I am 26 years of age and I am a student.

What is this blog about?

This blog is about me and my journey though life with Bipolar Disorder.

Why am I writing this blog?

I am writing this blog for many reasons. To keep track of my emotions, to try to make people more aware of Bipolar Disorder and the effects it has on me and millions of other people, to provide an insight into the mind of a Bipolar person.

You will have to bare with me whilst I find my feet with this blogging milark. Hopefully given time I will have a flow that will be easy to follow and enjoyable to read!

Please do add any comments to my blogs but please DO NOT post anything rude or offensive! Any such posts will be removed!!

If you wish to chat with me, you can email me here. PLEASE, NO SPAM!!

Keep Smiling! :):

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog and I look forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!!