Thursday, 21 July 2011

Handle with Care

Blog starts here


The past few days I have been somewhat fragile.


I'm not entirely certain what caused it but there have been a number of things that have contributed to it.


I have a process when I write my blogs. I look to people for inspirations, people ask me to write about things and sometimes things just occur to me.


On Sunday, I did Race for Life with a friend and when I got home I wrote a blog about being let down. When I've written a blog I will share it via my own Facebook and Twitter pages as well as adding the link to various groups on Facebook. Once I posted my blog on Sunday I shared it as usual via the channels mentioned above and left it at that. Within 10 minutes I had received the following message:


"i think you need 2 CHILL THE FUCK OUT and stop dwelling on things that blog sent my head ten million fuckin directions at once WHY ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? AND I READ EVERY BIT OF THAT SHIT TALK ABOUT DRAMA YOU DONT NEED NONE OF THAT SHIT CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL K.I.D"


Then I received this in my inbox:


"whatever THE FUCK YOUR PROBLEM is you need to CHILL OUT and STOP attention seeking. your obviously just a stupid fucking teenager with nothing better to do than cry about your pathetic life"






I got very upset and then very angry about these messages.


I feel like my blog is providing a service to people. I am not writing it for attention. If I was, I wouldn't do it anonymously and I wouldn't go to such great lengths to conceal my identity! 


I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my blog is not for everyone but the statistics show that my blog is being read very widely around the world.


What I don't understand is why people feel the need to attack me for writing what I do. I read a great many books about adults who were abused severely as children or about adults who have worked with emotionally disturbed children. I find these books inspiring and rewarding. They show me that we as human beings can overcome a great many trials and still go on to be successful and happy.






One of my biggest fears is the fear of failure. I feel like if I fail at what I do then I am simply doing as was expected of me!! 

As ever, I am grateful to my wonderful readers who follow my blog and keep me going with their words and actions.

It's true what they say that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Yesterday I was all geared up to go and register with my local doctor's practice and when I got to the door I saw it was closed on Wednesdays between 13:00 and 14:00!! I feel like that was a bit of a sign!



I still have every intention of going today to register, that's the first step!!

I hope to be able to put my anxieties to one side and have a nice weekend. It's not something I am particularly looking forward to but hopefully I can just get through it with no dramas! 

Then there's my relationship to work on! Things have been a bit stressful recently as my partner doesn't always know how to deal with my moods and more often than not he inadvertently makes them worse.

Little baby steps and things will be fine!! 

I found this picture today and I thought I would share it with everyone as it made me laugh!! 




So, Keep Calm and Carry On!! 

Keep Smiling :(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!