Sunday, 10 July 2011

Home again...

Blog starts here

I got back from my holiday yesterday. I wish I could say I had an amazing time but I don't wish to lie to my loyal readers!

I was supposed to be going with a very good friend from college but she's an absolute idiot who hadn't checked the validity of her passport so I got stuck with 5 chauvinistic pigs, 3 of whom I'd met briefly and 2 I had never met!

I'd decided to just suck it up and make the best of the holiday I so desperately needed! Unfortunately, I only have a certain level of tolerance and when I have to deal with a bunch of idiotic chavs hooting and hollering things like "Oi my size!" or "Hola, jiggy jiggy" at every woman that walked past there's only so much a sane person can take and let's face it, I'm not exactly sane!! It actually got worse too (if you can even imagine that) when the pigs in question found out that the legal age for sex in Spain is 13!! Even that much I could possibly have dealt with but when one of these pigs then decided to threaten my life... well, that was pretty much the end of my fun!

I wont lie, the place we stayed was beautiful, the weather was incredible and the food was just amazing but all of that was tainted by the company I had no choice but to keep!

Ah well, I guess I shouldn't have expected to have such a good time! I have to move forward and just put things behind me!

I'm doing Race for Life next week which I'm pretty psyched about! Should be good fun if the weather holds out!


I'm sure I'll be back to my normal self in a few days time so just bear with me and I will be back to my usual bloggy self in no time!! 

Keep Smiling :):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!