Thursday, 25 August 2011

Heartache

Blog starts here

Why is it that even when someone hurts you beyond belief you cant help but love them still? I find myself in this situation more often than I would like to admit!!

I guess I'm too much of a good person. I like to forgive people for the bad things they do to me, I like to believe that people can change and I just get hurt over and over. I give my heart too freely and I never seem to learn!




Sometimes though, I have to hold up my hands and admit defeat! Some people are just nasty to the bone and those people cannot change no matter what! It pains me to admit that some people can be that way!!

I'm pining for a few friends I have lost this year. I guess I have made some bad choices and some worse choices and lost some friends who I loved so much. Thing is, I don't think they even realised what they meant to me!

I'm also missing my dad. Sad as it may sound. I was always Daddy's Little Girl. We were best friends and I never thought anything could change that but he did. He destroyed what we had and I tried countless times to fix it to no avail.



I think I'm getting sick anyway. I've had a mouth ulcer the size of a 5p for nearly two weeks now and none of the treatments will get rid of it!! Usually, a mouth ulcer is the start of me getting very sick!!



I absolutely detest being sick. Of course, no one LIKES to be sick but I really truly hate it!! My boyfriend makes a fuss of me and tells me off for getting out of bed (some people might like that, not me!!). I like to be able to do as I please and if I'm sick, I can't do that!! I also get very cranky when I'm sick which I dislike too!! 

I'm feeling a certain amount of listlessness and disaffection recently. I'm not entirely sure why this is. Nothing seems to be holding my attention for any amount of time, not even my most favourite pastimes!!



Hopefully I can get over this whatever it is and get back to being my usual self soon!! 

Looking for more suggestions for my next blog please!! 

Keep Smiling :(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!