Tuesday, 23 August 2011

People PISS ME OFF!

Blog starts here


(this is a ranty blog, you have been warned!)

Despite what the majority of people who know me think, I actually HATE people!

That's not to say I hate everyone. I just hate people in general!

For some reason, there is always someone trying to push their luck, trying to piss me off, trying to take advantage of me! Wise up fuckers! I will fucking annihilate you!

I'm a nice person until you cross me! It's simple, DON'T CROSS ME! 


I can go from zero to bitch in less than a second and the pain I can inflict on a person is unimaginable!

Anyway! I got myself a kitty recently.  I finally have someone to return my love! She is very lovely but she can be a pest occasionally as she explores my flat and gets herself stuck in the most ridiculous places!  I do love it though when she curls up on my lap and purrs!

I had a friend over this weekend so that cheered me up a lot! Had a great night out on Saturday despite my favourite haunt being closed! Ended up in Tiger Tiger instead! 


I got an appointment a few days ago with a psychiatrist. I was quite surprised since I was told it would take up to 8 weeks although I have to say, I'm not particularly looking forward to it! I've already been through this but it seems that it's "standard procedure". Since my new GP doesn't have my previous GP's notes yet... although, I don't see why they can't wait until they came through! I'm not impressed that she was trying to press medication on me again even though I distinctly said many times, I DO NOT WANT MEDICATION!! 



My College certificates came through recently which I am very happy about and a 'Congratulations' letter from UCAS confirming my place at university. Now I need to sort out a student bank account and pray my loans come through in time!! 

Time now to get my head back in the game and prepare for university!! 

I'd say on my scale at the moment I am at zero which is quite good, I've been there for a while now and I hope to stay a little longer!! 

Keep Smiling :):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!