Tuesday, 2 August 2011

The Sword of Damocles is hanging over my head

Blog starts here


Rock of The Rocky Horror show sang a song: 


The Sword of Damocles is hangin' over my head
And I've got the feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' the thread
Oh! Woe is me! My life is a misery
And can't you see
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

I woke up this mornin' with a start when I fell out of bed
And left from my dream it was a feelin' of un-nameable dread
My high is low, I'm dressed up with no place to go!
And all I know
Is I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

The Sword of Damocles is hangin' over my head
And I've got the feelin' someone's gonna be cuttin' the thread
Oh! Woe is me! My life is a mystery
And can't you see
That I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.









My obsession with the Rocky Horror Show started when I was quite young. I don't specifically remember the age but I'd say it was between 8 and 10. As a film, it was something I could identify with, Being an outcast, not quite having a place to fit.


I don't know why that's relevant but today I've been feeling a little like the Sword of Damocles has been hanging over my head. I also feel like I'm at the start of a really big downer.


Today I took a great big leap. I actually registered with my GP and I have an appointment on Thursday!! YIKES!! 


I was stood in the reception area and there was no one there and I was tempted to leave but something made me stay and wait!! 


The receptionist asked me if I was available on Thursday and I will be honest, I was so tempted to say no and run out but I stood firm and I said YES! 




I can't help but wonder what my GP is going to be like... Will they be a pill pusher or will they offer me alternatives?! 

So... Thursday...! I will finally be going to see my GP! Let's see what it brings!! (EEP

Keep Smiling :): 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!