Thursday, 9 August 2012

What's going on?!

BLOG STARTS HERE

Hello world!

I haven't been as faithful to my blog as I would have liked. I have been writing it now for just over a year and I can't seem to keep at it daily and more recently it's become so sporadic I'm almost leaving it a month between blogs!!

So what's going on with me?! Not a lot really! I still haven't got round to registering with the doctors yet. I don't think I'm ready to go through explaining everything over again to someone new. I wish doctors would simply READ my notes and be up to speed with everything!!





I also managed to FAIL miserably on all 3 of my habits! I didn't manage to quit smoking, I tried biting my nails instead of cutting and last night the urge just took me over and I cut myself again!  This morning I woke up feeling horribly disappointed in myself. 

I'm not sure what's going on with me at the moment but I'm feeling rather disconnected and I've been thinking a lot about my ex who I still love so much that it physically hurts!

I'm not really feeling much like writing more so I'll leave this one here for now and I'll try and be back soon! 

Keep Smiling :): 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!