Monday, 18 July 2016

Are YOU a terrorist?!

How can we hope to stand together against the atrocities in this world when we keep tearing each other down over the silliest of things? 

I won't support anyone who body shames another human being. 

I won't call you an idiot if you are reliving your youth playing Pokemon Go. 

I don't care what you do for fun as long as no one is being harmed.


If you post about "all lives matter" or "not all men" I will assume you have no idea of the damage you are causing owing to ignorance or lack of education and I will show you how your behaviour is silencing those who have fought and continue to fight long and hard to have their voices heard. 



If you are in any way homophobic I will show you scientific evidence that proves you are an idiot. 
If you believe people with mental health issues are dangerous I will show you some of the most beautiful human beings in my little world who will give you the shirt from their backs whilst quieting their own black dogs. 


I don't care if you voted for Brexit or Bremain as long as you used your vote constructively.
I won't listen as you bemoan immigrants/asylum seekers/refugees whilst using each term 
interchangeably and often incorrectly. 


No one human being is better than another. Not because of skin colour. Not because of sexual proclivities. Not because of educational backgrounds. Not for any reason. 
I am exhausted by all of the fights and arguments. It is so unnecessary. 


Terrorism is defined as: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. 


Not all terrorists tote guns and kill people. Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!